Cold vs Warm Sugaring Paste Top 10 Differences
1. Easy to hold stays firm longer, bye bye thumb twirl!
2. It's a two-fer! Sugaring Paste OR Strip Wax
3. Low cost! Compared to wax it is $11 per can.
4. Does not stick to live skin cells, causes very little pain + lessens ingrowns.
5. Glides like butter the entire service! Never gets stiff or stops picking up hair.
6. Get un-stuck fast by using a piece of fresh cold paste.
7. Cold Sugar means no more expensive warmer or time consuming heat ups!
8. It's portable you can sugar anywhere or start a mobile business.
9. Organic + cold means almost no irritation, itching or redness.
10. Picks up very short hair 1/16th of an inch or vellus hair longer.
Posted by sara jankowsky, owner barely there waxing studio on 10th Aug 2016
I recently opened a waxing studio in San Diego and I've searched high & low for sugar! I never thought I would be able to find quality sugar like I had at my prior salon. The owner made it herself and it's pretty amazing! UNTIL I found Sugar Love, made by Jessa Skinecare!! Holy Batman, it's literally the best sugar ever! I love the fact that it's homeade and you can tell it's made with love! My clients have been foing on and on of how much they love my new sugar! This is officially the ONLY sugar I will use here on out!
Thank you for making my clients so happy!
Posted by Courtney Freeman on 19th Mar 2015
We are beyond pleased with the customer service + care provided by Jessa for our students at Southeastern Esthetics Institute in Columbia, South Carolina - along with the PHENOMENAL product quality of the Sugar Love Original Organic Sugar! Top par!