SugarLove 2-Day Sugaring Class. This is a very interactive class! Your trainer will be right there to guide you every step of the way. Please select your sugaring class from our CLASS PAGE Here. We recommend calling/texting 415-272-3398, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions or to make sure your class is not full.
2-Day SugarLove Sugaring Certificate Includes:
Day 1 - SugarLoveTM Foundational Sugaring – 10AM -6PM (8 hours)
Focus on Theory, Lower Leg, Lower Arm, Underarm, Lip, Brow, Products. With a 30 minute break for lunch.
Day 2 – SugarLoveTM Advanced Sugaring – 10AM - 3PM (5 hours)
Focus on mastering your techniques Bikini/Brazilian, Full Face, Upper Leg and additional body practice. With a 30 minute break for lunch.
Class Sugaring Kit Includes:
(1) SugarLoveTM Handbook
(2) 32oz Original Sugars
(1) 8oz PowderLove
(1) 6oz Anti-Oxidant Toner
(1) 6oz 10% Oxygen + Sunflower Elixir
(1) 6oz Distilled Water Bottle
(1) Box Gloves
(1) 4x4 Wipe
(1) 2x2 Wipe
(1) 22oz Cavicide
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND:
2 Day – Foundational + Advanced Certificate - $375 + Class Sugaring Kit $125 + Shipping
How to prepare for class:
- Day 1, Bring your Class Sugaring Kit, be ready to begin with your SugarLoveTM Handbook. Grow your hair out for 2-4 weeks and be willing to model for some or all of the body parts listed above. Working on fellow Estheticians is a must, it allows you to experience what sugaring feels like.
- Day 2, Bring your Class Sugaring Kit. Grow your hair out for 2-4 weeks and be willing to model for some or all of the body parts listed above. Make sure to bring a model if you cannot participate in some or all of the body parts.
- Sugaring Kit Storage, store your kit at room temperatures of 70 degrees fahrenheit, if your sugar is left in a hot or cold car it will not be the ideal consistency for class.
- Print out and review your Lesson Plan prior to class so you are familiar with the schedule on class day.
- Models, we have a limited amount of models that we can allow into class. If you need to bring a model because you cannot volunteer to model, please notify us 4 weeks in advance.
- In our "Notes" section on this order please specify which city and date of class you are signing up for. We also recommend calling to make sure we have adequate space available 415-272-3398.